Plastic Free July might be over but don’t let your Plastic Free Journey end! Lets now put everything you have learnt into your every day life and even help teach others what you have learnt and the things you have adapted.
Adopting a Zero Waste Lifestyle can be very daunting or even overwhelming but it doesn’t need to be and can be done in small stages over a period of time, every thing you do BIG or SMALL all makes a difference.
There are so many small things you can do in your home to start making a change:
- Use your own Shopping & Produce Bags
- Use Reusable Foods wraps
- Change to a Bambooo or Biodegradable Tooothbrush
- Use Reusable Straws & Cutlery
- Use a Reusable Coffee Cup and drink Bottle
- Make your own Cleaning Products
- Use Biodegradable Bin Liners
- Use Reusable Dish Brushes and Biodegradable Dish Cloths
- Use Reusabe Coffee Pods
I’m here to help you on your journey to a ZERO Waste Lifestyle!